29 October 2008

Friends

God has blessed me with more great fellowship last week.

Tuesday I went to Janet aka "Baby Mama" Serrano's house for some dinner and ooowwing and awwing over the fact that Janet is a Mama! Isn't she beautiful! I do miss my rooomate and even though she lives in Salinas I feel like its a whole 'nother world!


And on Wednesday I had Mike and Eliza over for some curry and naan from England. It wasn't Hampton Tandorri but the next best thing. I really love these guys. Mike is in the Military and studying in Monterey and Eliza just passed all the tests to become a substitute in the area. Before that she has been enjoying her time being a good wife. November 14th watch out! She's going to babysit for my class! Eliza is queen of baking and cooking glorious meals for Mike, so I was feeling a little competitive because everytime I go to their house I have such a home-cooked meal---its amazing. So I googled pumpkin dessert and found this great recipe and decided to make it with Eliza. We even made our own whipped cream!



I wish I could have shown you a finished project...but they came out nice!

No comments: