13 October 2008

Update

I am in Germany and am loving every bit of it but before I start talking about how amazing this place is, I HAVE to talk to NKOTB.

I apologize I am using a german keyboard and the y and z are switched so if i mess up, you do the math.

Although I missed the Bridge  Benefit dinner I went to the New Kids on the Block concert. I reallz did have the best time and am even looking to see if I can go to another concert in November. It sounds pathetic in everz way but I did have the time of my life!! If you were to ask me to sing any song by them I would not be able to, but somehow at the concert I was able to sing every EVERY song along with every other person in the stadium. The HP Pavilion in San Jose was 100% packed and there were only about 200 men there. Every one there was between the ages of 24 to 32 and all were huge fans. I was not ashamed.

OK Enough about them.

I got to Germany safely after some engine trouble, found the train to Kassel and managed to get on it. Helga picked me up and todaz I left Kassel and made it to Siegen to visit Michal! Germany is so beautiful! There are leaves with manz colors!

Its bedtime though. Adios!

No comments: