09 October 2008

Gettin' Jlos

So tomorrow night I will be in San Jose rocking out to New Kids on The Block. I am quite sad I won't be able to make The Bridge benefit dinner-but look out for my cool Yosemite photo I deveoped and framed and donated. Its a little fuzzy, but I think it makes it artsy.

Saturday afternoon I leave for Frankfurt, Germany. Pray for my flight! I arrive and will get on a train somehow (Donde esta Bahnhoff?) to visit Helga and Klaus (my grandma's first cousin and her husband).

Monday afternoon after a quick visit to Naumberg I will take another train (again pray for me that I find it) and prayfully arrive in Siegen at the Calvary Chapel Bible College. My dearest pal Michal who was my roommate in Austria is studying at the college. She is german and although I have not seen her in 3 years we have been sending packages and letters back and forth for those years. I can't wait! I'll get to sit in some classes and in the free time roam the streets of Siegen.

Friday morning I will take another train back to Frankfurt airport at the buttcrack of dawn and get on a flight to London Heathrow! My original plan was to just get on the 111 and ride to Hampton, but thanks to Jenny I will be picked up (pray we find eachother!) and get to stay until Sunday morning. I'll catch a flight back to San Jose, arrive at 8pm and find my car and go home.

The real zinger will be waking up and going to work the next day at 7am. haha.

So if you are reading this...please pray for me! Also, if you want anything from Germany leave me a message!

No comments: