21 July 2008

Wii had fun






Last night Hannah and I went over to our new friends Mike and Eliza's home for some sweet fellowship. I met them a few weeks ago at our BBQ/Bouncehouse/Baptism after church. I decided to be brave and just walk right up and introduce myself to them. They are involved with some recovery groups and have started coming to Monday Nights at church. Eliza is a gourmet chef and cooked a glorious chicken and veggie dish with asparagus risotto and a beautiful whipped cream dessert.

We had fun playing Wii too. We worked up a sweat boxing. It was a really fun evening. I think the funnest part was making the people to look like us. Thank you Mike and Eliza!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Jason gets so mad because I spend more time making my mii then I do playing the dang games :]