20 July 2008

Oscar Meyer

Yesterday I was finally blessed to be able to hang out with Stacey and her family for a bit. We went to Fisherman's Wharf and then we went to see Dark Knight. It was a crazy adventure! I had never been to a movie where people were waiting in a massive line just to get into the theatre. There were no seats up top when we got in, so we had to sit in the first few rows. It was a great movie, action packed but very intense. Left me thinking about a lot!

Stacey took the photos because my camera battery died, but we saw a strange man pushing a cat in a stroller that seemed like it was designed for cats. We also saw the Oscar Meyer Weiner Mobile! My life is now complete. (Pictures when I get them!)

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I've seen the weiner mobile, and it is awesome. They even let us inside! Did you get a picture of the cat walker? That would be funny to see :]