03 July 2008

Stuff

It is the 3rd of July and I'm still enjoying my summer vacation although it will be finished very soon. In about 2 weeks I'll have to go unpack all my boxes because of the move and then we start school August 4th! Ouch! I'm already planning my Fall Break trip though, thinking about Christmastime, Spring Break will be nice and then hopefully next year at this time I'll be on a cruise to Croatia. Gotta love the teaching calendar!

I still need to post some pictures. I survived the recovery of my colonoscopy. My arms are pretty bruised up, especially my wrist where they blew 5 veins before poking in the right place.

Todays agenda includes: Continuing on Greta's Fit Club, paying for meat for the The Bridge/Hannah BBQ for tomorrow, picking up a 4th of July t-shirt at Old Navy for 5 bucks, get a blood test to make sure my liver is OK from all my anti-fungals, lunch and Get Smart at 1 with a friend, and then we'll see after that.

Geez I have a lot to do and its 8:45 and I just got out of bed. Time to move! Hasta Pasta!

No comments: