07 July 2008

Monday Monday

Went to the doctor again this morning because of an eye thing going on. It's like having a runny nose or sinus infection except its in the eye. Ever have a runny eye? She said because of all the smoke and bad air quality she's seeing a lot of it. Got some antibiotic eye drops which will kill it hopefully. I know I've been dramatic about going to the doctor this summer....but why not? I have the insurance and everything has been pretty legit. I could have just waited and suffered a small amount with this eye thing, but oh well. I was able to get a lot of reading done for my bookclub on Thursday. I'm not even finished with one book yet, but that's the way the cookie crumbles this month. I'm reading Tony Dungy's autobiography. If you enjoy football in any way and can appreciate the faith and ethics of an amazing man....this book is for you!

I then went to hang out with my kids in Seaside. I was able to babysit so the mom could get some errands done. The picture of the kids is on a previous post. I'm stoked though because Lorena (the mom) is letting her three kids come to VBS with me! She doesn't speak any English and I do not speak much Espanol, but I can understand some. I practice around her though and she helps me. I was able to learn the days of the week and use them in sentences. She seems a little unsure about it, but trusts me. It will be a great week.

I also got to go to the Most Excellent Way again and see everyone. We had 7 kids tonight and thankfully Hannah has been coming with me every week, otherwise I don't know what we'd do! There was a little boy named Pasco, and for a Walla Walla girl like me...all I think of is Richland and Kennewick as well.

I will take pictures of something tomorrow and post them, because these writing only entries are boring, even for me. My plan is to go to 9:30 bible study, come back and have Greta's fit club and then meet up with a friend from Salinas and go to Farmer's Market with her and Hannah. We'll see how it all ends up!

No comments: