10 July 2008

Locks of Love






I had been thinking about it for the last two months and I finally did it today. I couldn't do it while school was in session because my students freak out at any change. When I got new glasses we had to take the first five minutes and discuss why their teacher changed glasses. When I straightened my hair I had kinder students come and ask me if I was OK because my hair was so different! School starts August 4th, so it will give me enough time to make it feel natural.


Two years ago I got the exact same cut by my friend Stacey. This time she refused and told me that Jessica would do a better job anyway. I didn't like the answer, but took it and went to Jessica. She did a wonderful job. Thanks Jessica!! I was able to save most of my hair too and donate it to an organization called Locks of Love. They take hair that is cut in 10 inches or more and make wigs for children with cancer. It's a great organization.


The only thing now is that I have to straighten it or it might look Chia-Petish.


Ch-Ch-Ch-Chia!!

2 comments:

The Studes said...

your hair is sooooo cute that way!
I'm glad you have a blog, because i get really bored during the day so i read blogs... lol
nemiha

Morgan said...

Your new hair cut is cute and looks really good on you