17 July 2008

VBS

Tomorrow our VBS at church is ending, and I've had the coolest time being able to help out with it! The music is awesome, the teaching is solid, the snacks are creative, the crafts are keepers. Its been a great time meeting new people and having some fun with cute kids.

If you have kids, enroll them in a VBS. They are almost always free, provide a snack and other kids to play with, experienced leaders watching your children and its like three hours of free daycare!

Here's my favorite song so far this week! Click here for the music

Everything that moves and breathes sing a song and praise the Lord

Lay your troubles at His feet gonna sing a song and praise the Lord!

O what a lovely noise when we raise our voice to sing

I wanna thank you Lord You're the giver of all good things!

If I'm rich or if I'm poor gonna sing a song and praise the Lord

If I'm shaky or if I'm sure sing a song and praise the Lord

If I'm weak or if I'm strong sing a song and praise the Lord

If I'm short or if I'm long sing a song and praise the Lord

If I'm up or if I'm down sing a song and praise the Lord

If I'm square or if I'm round sing a song and praise the Lord

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Talk about a lovely noise, I know Jesus was loving the noice your student made when she accepted CHRIST! Praise be to God and kudos to you Greta-Girl for allowing God to use you...........PS - I saw the fam walking up Broadway and was able to send out shouts from my car window!!