02 January 2009

Portland Snow

I'm in Portland and it snowed last night! I haven't seen snow in ages. I think the last time I saw snow was when I lived in London. It's beautiful! I can't post pictures now but I will when I return!

Portland is awesome. Very diverse--lots to do and see.  Last night I went to Powell's book shop. It takes up an entire city block with both new and used books in different rooms. There are about 10 different rooms. I made out with 5 books last night and I only went to the Christian section. I got some great books about missionaries in Lebanon, Jim Elliot's entire set of journals among some others.

I better leave my credit card at home when I check out the travel section... =)

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

I am so excited that you were able to see your friend and go see snow! Email me again please, for your email got lost in cyberspace. Mommynichols@comcast.net