12 November 2008

Reality Camp

This weekend I am driving down to Green Valley Lake to go to Reality LA and Carpinteria's College Camp-"Adorn." It's great because its 18-30 and it sounds like a lot of people will be around my age! The Lord has blessed me with true fellowship the last weeks and it continues this weekend!

For my birthday present Jaime, Andrea and Aaron paid for me to go to Reality Camp. Its so cool because the Lord chose to use me to bring Jaime to the Lord. Then He used Jaime to bring Andrea to the Lord and used Me, Jaime and Andrea to bring Aaron to the Lord. Cool huh??!!

Britt Merrik and Tim Chaddick will be teaching and doing music! I can't wait!

Along with a glorious weekend where I really will 'go up to the mountains' to spend time alone with my maker, I get to skip school on Friday and my friend Eliza will be subbing for me, so I know that my kids will be in great hands!

I'll hopefully get some great photos this weekend! Please pray for the entire weekend!

1 comment:

Sara Beth said...

I miss you already! Have fun!
<3 roomie