08 November 2008

It's Official.

I am an adult. Today was my 26th birthday. My two things I love most in life are church things and travel things-and they both say I'm too old.

1. As of today I am 'too old' to attend the young adult fellowship at church.

2. STA travel, Rail Europe, Student Universe (just to name a few) all say that 26 is not youth anymore and so I do not qualify for youth rail passes, student fares, etc.

Bummer. Thankfully though I am still blessed and thankful for the life my maker has chosen for me-the adventures I have been able to have and the adventures yet to happen.

Here's to year 26.

2 comments:

Laurie Bliss said...

Yes, but you are still young and beautiful. These doors may have closed, but new ones will open. You are just in a new season of your life and it is all good. Just continue to be sensitive to the leading of the Holy Spirit. I can honestly say that each decade of my life has been significantly better than the last. Praise God for that!

Love ya,
Laurie

Morgan said...

Happy Birthday ♥