22 August 2008

Hide and Seek


A student was driving me nuts today so I asked him to step outside my classroom because of his behavior and I would be out in two minutes to talk to him. I went out two minutes later and he was no where to be found. I got worried, obviously, because a 5 year old had disappeared from my supervision. I sent a trusted boy to run to the bathrooms to help me search for him and after about 2 minutes, the escapee crawled out of the locker-giggling. Any normal teacher would be fuming, and to an extent I was, but I was more amazed that this little brat could climb inside and close the door. The lockers (pictured above) are a good two/three feet from the ground and he managed to get inside, close the door and stay quiet. I told his mom, and she laughed instead of disciplining! Ah!

1 comment:

Morgan said...

Wow, talk about patience! Glad it's you & not me :]