03 August 2008

1st grade for the 4th time

I'm starting school again tomorrow and a little nervous but very excited. I've decided to even wear a dress. I've decided I want to make a good impression on the parents because from what it sounds like, I have a great group of kids with a great group of involved parents.

Hopefully if I make a nice impression they'll trust me and not be too involved, but involved enough to help me and buy the class things when we need them! I can remember 17/20...not bad considering I haven't met them yet! May the Lord bless the 2008-2009 school year!

Pray for
Kaitlynn
Mary Kate
Giovanni
Kameron
Roberto
Ray
Anthony
Tiziana
Enrique
Brian
Malik
Leslie
Teressa
Malyha
Alyeeha
Jose
Cycle
1._____
2._____
3._____

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I was thinking of you today :]

Good luck at school