24 May 2010

what to say!

over this last week i’ve been thinking of all the things I needed to blog about but now that I am actually typing, I have lost all of those thoughts!

I have 7.5 days of school left….super excited!

We’re making piggy banks out of paper mache at school. I am so impressed at how well they are turning out. I will try and take some pictures. They all have little feet and ears and once we do our final layer of paper mache—the pigs will be painted and put the little googly eyes on them. I am so proud of my little monkeys.

I can’t believe summer break is so soon! I feel like it could be February. I don’t know how May got here sooo quickly.

Still waiting to hear about what grade I will be teaching next year. I will be at King! yea! Only 4 out of 13 of us are able to stay and they are letting me stay. I feel really blessed and honored!

Starting a new bible study on heaven on Thursday with my girls in Salinas. I’m excited to learn more about Heaven and although Heaven is such a huge inconceivable thought to even try and wrap my mind around it, so prayerfully after the study I will be able to long for heaven like I should. To be honest, although I’m learning more and more on Wednesday nights, the unknown is scary to me. I am a black and white person who likes to be in the know.

No comments: