10 May 2010

If wetting your pants is cool---I'm Miles Davis.

A girl peed in my class today. It was so much and she just stood there. Her pants didn't even soak any of it up. I heard this flowing water sound and turned around and this little girl just was standing there and peeing. It was so much I told the kids she had a water bottle in her pants that she forgot to put the lid back on it. All the kids then shouted out--OH that's happened to me before! It was soo much. I asked her why she didn't ask to go to the bathroom, and she said that she didn't want to interrupt the class. The funny thing was that she wasn't even really embarrased. She was as shocked as I was.

Just like in Billy Madison---if wetting your pants is cool---I'm Miles Davis.

1 comment:

Bekka said...

That kind of happened to me at children ministry at CCMB.
One of the kids asked to go to the bathroom.
On the way there he says, "Ms. Teacher, I have a serious question." I ask him what's up..."What if I already pooped in my pants?"

It was kind of funny.