26 June 2008

catching up

















I got a little nudge from Morgan asking me to keep this thing updated. My original plan was to take a photo a day and post it with a little caption. Too bad I didn't do it.

Friday was really hot here. I took Hannah to Carmel Beach for a picnic. It was so beautiful and perfect.

We then rode up Highway 1 all the way to Big Sur. We stopped along the way a few times.
It was up to 102 in Big Sur. When we got out of the car our feet were really hot from standing on the pavement. We made it up to Pfeiffer State Park and then turned around and drove home.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

You're pictures are always so great! I'm glad your back. First I was missing you, & then I was starting to get worried. Glad your back. Looks like you had a fun mini vacation. Great job on the cake, it looks yummie.