15 June 2008

Back to Blogging

So it is officially summer vacation and after getting to talk to an old friend on myspace and reading all her blogs, I've decided I should start one.

I went down to Los Osos on Thursday and my grandma drove down and met up with me and my sisters. It was uneventful but fun nonetheless. I got to see Emily's new house, and it is so small but cute.

Hannah came in last night from New York. She's stealing Sara's identity while Sara is in Eastern Europe for a Vision for Life program. She gets to go hang out with the Fosters for the summer. It is so wonderful to have a like-minded friend visiting for awhile. Hannah will be here until the middle of August, so i'm looking forward to a fun summer. I'll still have the days to myself, but the evenings and weekends will be full of fun stuff I never have time to do during the school year.

Hopefully, tomorrow will be an eventful day, well after sleeping in and wasting the morning. Comcast is coming between 8-12 to hook up cable! It is the first time as an adult that I will have cable and I'm quite excited. I just bought a glorious flat screen tv thanks to George W's stimulus package and I got a great deal on cable with ON Demand! Oh its the little things in life that make me excited! My car is leaking something, and I need to get that figured out as well. I'll take back my stuff from Marshalls I bought ages ago and then hang out with some cute kids at the Most Excellent Way.

1 comment:

Morgan said...

I'm so glad you are blogging. I'm excited to read about your journey in life, and to see all your pictures. It was great chatting back & fourth.