18 June 2008

Battle Wounds

So my stitches on my arm don't hurt as much today, but they look really gross. I've never had stitches before, but I don't even know how many I have and I wish I did!

I also went to pick up more medicine today at WalMart and I get so embarrased because the same guy is there putting together my medicine. Every other time I've been to WalMart to get antibiotics there is this woman who helps me. But of course, every time I've been to get my anti-fungus medicine its the same guy. He knows what he's giving me--he has a degree in medicine--and every time its a different type of fungus medication. Cream, pills, more cream, different pills, powder. Today as I got another round of anti-fungus pills (praying they don't hurt my liver) the same Mr. Pharmacist was there again. I'm sure he thought, "Here comes fungus girl again..." So I smile, turn red, pay my $5 co-pay and turn around and walk away quickly.

Wanna see a picture of my battle wound? All this because of my little Kordell from my first year of teaching. He sure left an impression on me... Don't throw up on your computer.



1 comment:

Morgan said...

I've never has stiches either, and they don't look like fun. That's crazy you got that from a kid at school and your still having problems with it (from the sounds of all that "medicine"). I'm sure mr.pharmacists dosn't mind seeing you, hey you could be the best part of his day :]