27 April 2010

Santa came early



I moved into a new sweet place in PG and Santa sent his little helpers and brought me a new LG washer and dryer. I'll be saving quarters in the long run---but it may take 10 years of quarters to pay for these sweet new machines, but oh is it worth it!!! Of course they were delivered during PG's busiest festival--The Good Ol' Days---so it even looks like they put up those "NO PARKING" just for me and my new washer/dryer.

These things are beautiful and white and clean. They even sing me a little song when the load is finished washing and drying. My trick is to wash in cold water as much as possible, because the new landlords pay the water---so I barely pay anything to wash the clothes....just paying for drying them! :-D And even then--a HUGE load takes only 33 minutes to dry! Thank you Jesus!




No comments: