27 April 2010

catching up

Hiya friends. Long time no talk. I've been looking at my pictures from my recent adventures and thought I would share! Goodness! So much has happened in the last few months.

The Lord has brought me through two really difficult things recently. I then went to Hawaii on a honeymoon after the Lord delivered me through the tough crap, come home only to another difficult thing. So thankful the LORD knows just what our breaking point is.

I found this picture of Jo and Jess from Valentine's Day. I've spent the last 9 months with these beautiful ladies every other Thursday night. We've been studying Beth Moore's teaching of Daniel--which has been helpful lately as we've been going through Revelation on Wednesday Nights. As Beth says..."Can I get an Amen?"


Just a random cute little photo of my students. We went on our yearly adventure to the aquarium. Here is just a handful of my lovely 25 Kinder and 1st graders. Only 4 years under my belt, but these are the best little monkeys by far--and I have 5 more kids than normal and Kinders and 1st graders in the same class!




I was able to fly down to San Diego two days after getting back from Hawaii to go to Jason Krach's wedding. I finally got to meet his beautiful bride and was sooo excited to see that Jason's biggest dream of getting married was coming true! He was glowing more than the bride. :-D Yeah for Jason!!

No comments: