09 September 2010

training

Im at a PBIS training right now. PBIS stands for Positive Behavior Something Something. I’m the King Coach for PBIS.

I have a sub in my class and its a half day, but I get to be here a full day. Conferences are in full swing too. I scheduled one at 2:45 so I’d have to leave early….darn it….

Getting a bunch of teachers together is always a fun eventful time. Some teachers continue to be loving, caring wonderful teachers that are always that way, then you also get the cranky, “I’m too good for this” type of teacher who cannot stand the activities and conversations we are doing and having, even though they basically volunteered to be here.

hehe.

My principal was suppose to be here, but unfortunately my school was broken into for the 3rd time this last weekend. My poor principal’s laptop was stolen again. The cops called her right away this morning and thought they found the laptop, but she needed to go and identify it. Its too bad that someone would steal from an elementary school, especially one with poor students and poor teachers within a state that already has NO money that is given out to schools!!

Hopefully it was her laptop!!!

1 comment:

Sara Beth said...

WHOA, what a crazy beginning of the school year. praying for you