21 July 2010

another summer day

Another Summer day at 51 degrees in Monterey. It has been so cold here! I am loving my summer more than ever before, and I am fully taking advantage of the fact that I am on vacation. Resting, reading, hanging out with friends. I can’t get enough!

My friend left last Thursday and I dropped her off at the airport and then continued to drive down to LA and then to San Bernadino County. I was able to meet with my dear friend Aaron for some lunch, catch up—and then continue on down to Rancho Cucamunga. My friend Hannah who lived with me a few summers ago came out with her family for a 3 day layover to visit Aunt Martha and Uncle Jeff. I had visited Aunt Martha and Uncle Jeff in Las Vegas, so when they invited me down, I had to go! It was a really fun time---swimming, hanging out and of course catching up! I hadn’t seen Hannah’s mom, dad or sisters since her little sister, Jess’s wedding 3 years ago!

From there I drove up to Costa Mesa and got to meet Gracie Moo. What a beautiful lovely little girl! Jaime had motherhood completely under control too! Congrats David and Jaime!

So now, after driving down to hot weather and then back up to cold, my sinuses didn’t really like that too much. I am fighting another sinus infection, but this time I am not going to do the antibiotic route! Should be slower but as long as its gone by the first day of school, I’ll be alright!

No comments: